- Your work is wireless. Now printing can be, too. Add wireless connectivity to any Ethernet-compatible printer or multifunction printer (MFP) that needs it. The Xerox Wireless Print Solutions Adapter is intended for any Ethernet-compatible Xerox printer or MFP that could benefit from modern workflows enabled by Wi-Fi connectivity. It is particularly useful when paired with print devices that are not on a traditional network or where a LAN is not bridged to a Wi-Fi network.
- Ready to pair. Now you can easily connect to mobile phones, tablets and other enabled devices with Near Field communication (NFC) Tap-to-Pair—the same technology behind Apple Pay and other mobile convenience apps.
- Get a handle on day-to-day workloads with the powerful performance your business needs to grow and thrive.
- Outstanding performance. With a monthly duty cycle of 50,000 pages and print speeds up to 30 ppm, both devices are perfectly positioned to support the demands of your growing business.
- Print more for longer. An optional second paper tray lets you load an extra 550 sheets at one time for extended interruption-free printing.
- Save time. The WorkCentre 6515 simultaneously scans both sides of a two-sided document.
- Scan savvy. Scan preview lets you see your scanned file before you send it. Remove unwanted pages, check accuracy and save valuable time—a solid boost for productivity.
- Touch and go. Our latest color touchscreen interface offers an app-based, tablet-like user experience with gestures and multitouch interactions. Customize it to match your workflow and navigate with intuitive, smartphone-like swipes and gestures.
- Cloud-connected cohort. With just a few simple steps, your multifunction printer is ready to scan or print directly to or from the cloud. Scan to Email, FTP, Network or somewhere more down to earth—like the integrated front and rear panel USB ports.
- Easy management. Our redesigned Embedded Web Server is easy to use and responsive, so you can easily manage your multifunction printer at your desk or on the go.
Spectacular Image Quality
- Tuned up toner. Phaser 6515 uses our new Xerox EA Toner formulation, which has been re-engineered for enhanced dot reproducibility and less toner waste. And because it melts at lower temperatures, it saves energy too.
- Stunning resolution. Smaller toner particles translate to finer details, and with 1200 x 2400 native dpi, your printed materials will capture attention and project polish and panache.
- Color correct. PANTONE Color-approved solid color simulations and Xerox color correction technology ensure results that match your expectations.